Do you need a quality screen door installed that will not fall apart after 6 month or one summer?
Get new screen doors or retractable screen doors that are durable and gauranteed!
- Sherman Oaks Screen Doors
- Sherman Oaks Retractable Screen Doors
- Sherman Oaks Window Screens
- Sherman Oaks Patio Sliding Door
- Sherman Oaks Wood Doors
- Sherman Oaks Garage Door Screen
- Sherman Oaks Entry Door
- Sherman Oaks French Doors
- Sherman Oaks Glass Screen Door
- Sherman Oaks Swinging Screen Door
- Sherman Oaks Front Screen Door
- Sherman Oaks Patio Door
- Sherman Oaks Fiberglass Door
- Sherman Oaks Sliding Door
If you’re are planning on doing your own rescreening of your window screen or screen doors here are some tips
There are four things that make a window screen and they are:
- Aluminum frame
- Screen mesh (fiberglass)
- Aluminum corners (for miter cut frames)
- splyne (the rubber that holds the screen in place)
- Screen splyne roller (for rolling in splyne)
- Flat head screw driver (for pushing in corners)
- Box cutter blade (for cutting excess splyne and screen)
- Saw or electric chop saw (for cutting aluminum frame)
- clamps (for holding frame in place on a table)
Measuring the opening where the screen goes is very important. If you have aluminum or vinyl encasement’s with channels for the screen then the rule is you have to measure from the inside of the channel to the the outside of the opposite channel and then deduct 1/8. This will ensure you that the screen will have room to be taken in and out. If you have double hung wood windows then measure top to bottom and side to side and deduct 1/8 to 1/4 from the width and from the length.
Once the frame is cut and put together with the corners then you must screen it. For this you will need a table to work on. Place the frame on the table and roll the screen over it, then roll in the splyne with the screen splyne tool. You may need to to this a couple of times to get the screen straight, do not do it to tight that the frame is con-caving in . After you’re done and satisfied with your screen be very careful and cut out all the excess screen away from the frame and you are done.
These are the different type and style of screen doors and window application.
door glass, door screen, entry door, fiberglass door, french door, french door screen, front screen door, garage door screen, glass door, glass screen door, invisible screen door, patio door, patio sliding door, screen door, security door, security screen, security screen door, sliding door, sliding patio door, sliding screen door, sliding security screen, swinging screen door, window door, window screen, window screens, wood door, wood doors.
See our ad in the www.YELLOWBOOK.com
If you are looking for Screen Doors and Windows Screens in the Sherman Oaks, CA. 91403,91413,91423,91495 area, or other nearby areas, here are some other cities we service